My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Odd Jobs You Never Knew Existed

I came across this article the other day.


Just want to share these with you, some may hope that we can find a job as easy and fun as these jobs. Others may find some of these jobs ridiculous, really a furniture tester???.


In no particular order, from Woman's Day


Water Slide Tester. If you love water slides, you can enjoy this job for sure!

Do we have a Coconut Safety Engineer here in the Philippines? 

I know that some companies hire Fake Review Writer to up their ratings

Who would not want to be a Furniture Tester?
I would LOVE to be a Professional Sleeper. Same goes with X, too, I think. :)

By the looks of it, even I do not recommend being an Odor Tester

Pet Food Taster. G, are you up for this job? :p
 More odd jobs (like IMAX Screen Cleaner, Vomit Cleaner and Professional Whistler) can be found here


How's your long weekend, dear readers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails