My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Emma W

I've got nothing to write. Nothing so exciting has happened to me the past week. I'm not saying my past week was not good, it just isn't so exciting.


Anyway, saw this link in one of my files. You see, I use stumbleupon with the hope of getting inspired to write about something or post some random pictures from the web. I just copy-paste the link and save it in my folder. I save it so when I see it, I'll be able to post it when I have time. Lucky me, I have time right now. :)


This is nothing super special, but I think my sister will love this post. I think she likes Emma Watson. :)











Pictures from touchpuppet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails