My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

PASTO Perfect!

One Saturday of September.


Had dinner with our best couple friend.


Dinner was supposed to be light, but it was Pasto.


We just wanted to eat everything on the menu!


Have you tried Pasto? I think you should!


I'm speechless, can't describe what we had. We were just so full.


with two dips (Creamy Spinach & Bacon Mushroom something)
Sorry, forgot what this carbonara-like pasta was called.
Fruitti De Mare (Yummy!)
Pasto Pizza!
Forgot to take a picture of our Pizza Margherita. Thank you, Citibank for the free pizza. :)


Here's the only picture before we left Pasto.
Clockwise: X, Me, J and G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails