My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lucky Me!

Modesty aside, I think some of my friends envies my luck in winning prizes from different contests. It all started with my GKNB stint (Yes, I joined Kris Aquino’s game show. This deserves a separate entry.) in 2005. Since then I’ve been lucky to win various prizes, mostly courtesy of online contests.

Not to brag so much about this, I wanted to list down all the prizes I have won the past year or so. I'll include lang the major prizes and few details for other minor prizes. I decided not to include all (specifics), baka these sponsors / sites block me na sa mga contests nila. hahaha!
  • Red Bamboo Spa Gift Card, worth Php3000 (courtesy of Summit Media's YES! Magazine)
  • Free movie tickets from Citibank just by answering their online survey.
  • Premium items (cap, shirts, etc) from movie tie-ins, umbrella
  • Overnight stay in Discovery Suites, Php2000 Cash (both courtesy of my previous employers)
  • Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil (details here) from Ems Express
  • Nescafe Gift Packs, Cutex Nail Care Kit, 2010 BDJ Planner, Cocomo beachwear, among others.

I’ll also list down na lang the prizes my friends have won because I entered them in the contests. J
  • Alice In Wonderland premium items for T
  • A pair of Bronze tickets for Ne-yo's Concert for M
  • Inception premium items for K
  • I Want Romance (Rom-com DVDs, I think) for X
  • Pacquiao vs. Hatton DVD for T (again)
  • A pair of premiere tickets for Twilight, which I gave to Ira
  • Complimentary passes to Ace Water Spa (4-hour massage) that will be enjoyed by X for his birthday. 

I hope this inspires you to join these online contests, and be diligent in checking out these websites for ongoing promos.

Thank youSpot.phStylebible.phClickthecity for most of the prizes here. :)

P.S.
I also got an invite from Marlboro to join TMX last August.

Another P.S.
I got inspired to write about this because I just won another prize this morning. This prize also deserves another entry. I'll post full details as soon as I claim / avail it. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails