My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

January Books

I have read several titles from Melissa Hill. And I can say that she provides exciting chick-lit plots. The twists in her novel are really unexpected.

In 'Something From Tiffany's', she again provides the unexpected twists in plot and characters. Making the whole story revolve around this 'Tiffany Solitaire Engagement Ring' makes it somewhat romantic. Tiffany's may be a part of every girl's dreams.



Inside Coca Cola appealed so much to me because of the 'Philippines' factor in the book. The author, Neville Isdell was the CEO of Coca-Cola for four years. His journey to the position was very inspiring. It really showed that hard work and love for the job pays off. Anyway, Isdell was also assigned in the Philippines to work with San Miguel Corporation. Thus, the connection of the book to our beloved country.


I recommend this book to those who are looking for an inspiring book, lessons on people management, and of course the bottling industry.

In a month, I've finished two books. I hope I can finish more in February. Have you finished reading a book also? Let me know if you enjoyed it. Share your favorite titles here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails