My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

More Sophia Grace & Rosie

After seeing Sophia Grace & Rosie's Grammy stint for the nth time, I decided to watch their Super Bass video. Then tried to look for more. I saw them singing 'Adele'. They also went for a shopping spree in Toys 'r Us (thanks to Ellen & Nicki Minaj). And the videos keep on piling. Yes, it became an obsession. Hahaha!





It's just to relieving and fun to watch their videos. I love how they get so excited about so many things. When I am feeling a bit down or stressed, I put out my iPhone and watch their Grammy's video. Yes, I've downloaded them from Youtube. It doesn't fail to put a smile on my face. I really they get to be cute and more talented as they grow up. :)

How about you, do you have your own 'go-to-videos'? :)






All these from Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails