My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Another Birthday Wishlist

Yes! I have more birthday wishes! It won't hurt to dream, right? :)


Being the chocolate and potato lover that I am, I fell in with this Royce creation as soon as we met. It was definitely love at first sight.




And given that I am competitive by nature, I was excited when I saw this smaller version of Cranium. Ooh, I can already picture myself playing and getting competitive with friends. Hahaha!



Lastly (Yes, last na. Promise!), I've been wanting to try Juju Cleanse. I have visited and read their website lots of times already. It's just too expensive for me at these hard and trying times (OA much? :p)



My friends and the boyfriend knows that I will not eat veggies and other healthy food items unless a gun is pointed at me. Hahaha! I love eating meat, fish, seafood, junk food, chocolates. I think this would be the perfect time to push me to drink veggie-mixed drinks and some other healthy drinks. It's perfect time to give my body some rest and cleansing. So, if you care about my health, let's chip in so I can afford this Juju Cleanse. Hahaha! Or better yet, join ToT Juju Giveaway and if you win, I hope you donate your prize to me as birthday charity. Hahaha!

So there. Just in case you haven't picked my gift from my previous wishlist yet. Or maybe you are just being extra super duper generous and decided to buy me another gift. ;)

Again, for now, I can only dream. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails