My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

What February Had To Offer (Part I)

Yes, it's my birthmonth. In case you're wondering why I've been writing several posts related to said occasion.

Anyway, I just want to share the things I'll be enjoying and experiencing this February. Thanks to these great deal sites (DealGrocer, CashCashPinoy, Ensogo, and DealDozen) for the great deals (redundant much? Hahaha!)

Culinary Bonding at The Cookery. It was a great experience! So much fun and I've learned how to prepare Chicken Quesadillas & Chili Con Carne. I also realized that it was easy to make cupcakes. We made Chocolate Chili Cupcakes!











Scrabble and four dishes made us stay for almost two hours in Big Bad Wolf. With two vouchers from Deal Dozen, we enjoyed Potato Skins with Boursin Dip and Bacon Wrapped Dorado Fillet (we got it for Php295 only), Fresh Tuna Wraps with Wasabi Mayo and Santol Smoked Pork Belly (at a discounted rate of Php320). A lot, right? I didn't realize that we had so much until the last plate was served. Hahaha!






Well, you guessed it right. I enjoyed thr Potato Skins the most! Yummy! Salty! Peppery! Delicious! I'm definitely trying to cook it myself. Hehe.

So, not to bore you further. I'd have to end this. Till my next blog on 'What February Had To Offer' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails