My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Places I'd Love to Visit

If you're expecting beaches, tourist spots, the Eiffel Tower, Mt. Mayon, Boracay, and the likes, you're in the wrong blog post. Hahaha!


I came across this website through a friend's 'share' in Facebook.


I was in awe seeing these beautiful and huge bookstores all over the world. They posted TOP 20, but here are my favorites. :)


Argentina

Beijing, China

Brussels, Belgium

California

Paris, France

Portugal

Rome, Italy

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Slovakia
Aren't these bookstores amazing? It is definitely a great place to see, but I think I'll be having a hard time choosing which book to buy with so many books to choose from. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails