My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

5 Things I'm Thankful For #32

Now, I'm counting. I have around 10 months to go before my 30th and I am only writing my 32nd "5 Things" now. This means I have 68 "5 Things" to write in 40-42 weeks. Yikes!


Haaay, I've been busy these past few weeks and have missed out on thanking several people.


1. X!!! Thank you for 7 years (and counting!)... Ups and downs. Highs and lows. I know we'd be together no matter what. I love you! :)
The short walk (in these pebbled path) relaxes
and somewhat massages your feet, they said. :)
2. Draw Something. Yeah! Keeps the "artistic" in me alive! Hahaha! I had to pick a few of my favorites. :)
 




3. E. For the Vietnam trip. And Cebu Pacific for the free trip to Bacolod. :)


In Saigon. :)
4. Mike Ross. You're my next back-up guy, next to Auggie (of Covert Affairs). Hahaha!
Auggie! :)
Mike Ross!


5. U! Happy Events. For the 120+ opportunities, allowing volunteers to help and reach out to different kids and their communities. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails