My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dreams, etc.

I've been wanting to go to the beach for weeks now. Dreaming actually. And this post is purely about dreams. Superficial at that. Mababaw really.

I want to go to the beach


I want an LV Neverfull Medium bag
I dream of having a car
I dream of living independently in a condo (or an apartment) before I get married (soon, i also hope)
I want an iPad
I want to go to Europe (for a month or two)
I want to buy a pair of Stella Luna heels


I dream of owning a pair of diamond studded earrings
I want to buy Shu Uemura's cleansing oil
I dream of meeting Patty Or Frances, the ladies behind the blogs I frequent.
I want to have a shopping spree in National Bookstore

I have a lot, right? :)

How about you, what have you been wanting / dreaming / lusting / wishing these past few days? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails