My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

5 Things I'm Thankful For #33




And because I need 60+ more before Feb 2013, I need to find time also to write down my 5ThingsList. :)

1. Burger Shop. It keeps me sane at times when I want to bang my head on my desk. With all the thinking, the reports, the proposals, and the emails, I'm entitled to a few minutes of fun & relaxation, right? :)
 

2. Ensogo. Yes, for helping me back into shape. I really hope this helps. We'll post updates soon.

3. Movies and TV Series. For keeping us alive during Holy Week. Unlike our younger years where only The Ten Commandments is being shown, thank God for laptops and eztv for the downloads.

4. Linden Suites. For the promo rate, for a big suite. Sa wakas, matutuloy na din ang 'outing' namin!

5. Gretchen Rubin. Author of The Happiness Project. I've read the first few pages, and I'm already inspired to 'change' my life. I can do this with the help of your book. So now, back to reading. Hehe :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails