My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Friday, April 20, 2012

It's So Hot!!!

It's been sooooo hot since March came in, right? It feels like you're entering an oven when you go outside when the sun's up.

These past few days, especially after Holy Week, I've been daydreaming a lot. I've been imagining myself laid out on the sands of Boracay enjoying the sun. Yes, I'd enjoy the heat if I'm on the beach. But in the middle of the bustling metro, where you're usually in a short-sleeved blouse and slacks, it has become unbearable!

This morning, I almost didn't recognize a colleague of mine because she was sporting a boycut (is that the term?) hairdo. Yesterday, her hair was long, even below her shoulders. She can't stand the heat, she tried to explain.

Source
I can't imagine myself sporting a super short hair, even if the weather goes up to 45 (?). Mainit na nga, panget pa ko? Hahaha!

So now I'm thinking of things to do to fight the heat off. Is beach-dreaming for now? Should I work overtime to enjoy the airconditioning in the office? Do I break my diet and indulge myself in a huge glass of halo-halo? Should I take a leave and head to the beach? (Yes, a leave because I don't want to spend a day in the beach with LOTS of people. You know how it is during weekends in resorts nowadays, right?)

How about you, what do you plan to do to enjoy the summer heat? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails