My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Monday, April 16, 2012

BIDABEST!

My first major event with the company. :)


Thank God for a successful event, which made our cramming, long days & nights, stress-driven preparations so worth it.


I am looking forward to 2013's party!!!


It was extra "stress"-ful for me on the day of the event itself as I was tasked to host part of the program. I may not appear to be shy with friends and colleagues, but put me in front of a huge audience and I might just freeze (Thank God I didn't!). Hahaha!


Again, let the pictures do the talking.:p


The Venue. AFP Commissioned Officer's Club.
Camp Aguinaldo

The fun kick-off team! (not-in-photo: Irish)
Yes, we got this documented. REWARD MORE! :)
with Mr. President
Ang saya ko diba? Hahaha!
Yuck #1 - Double Chin
Yuck #2 - Underarm shot. Hahaha!

We'll miss you, too, Amy!
Yes, kailangan may solo. Hahaha!
Thanks Funlipix for the photobooth!
Pilitan mag-Photobooth
Tres Marias. The Organizers. The Team. The Girls. :)
I miss these guys already...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails