I was inspired to do my own list.
I still have 2 years and 5 months left to accomplish what's on my list.
As much as I want to, I can not disclose the whole list here in my blog. So, I'll just post some.
- Apply new color to my hair
- Travel alone
- Go to Singapore with X
- Cook a 6-course meal for X (soup, salad, main dish - meat & pasta, dessert)
- Exercise. Jog and do at least 50 crunches per day (so far, I'm successful with the latter one)
- Try the famous buffet in Makati Shang, Circles
- Go out of town with my cute sister
- Buy a whole outfit (dress, accessories, bag and a pair of shoes) in one day
- Plan a birthday surprise
- Ride the Space Shuttle at Enchanted Kingdom
- Go back to Boracay
- Go to Puerto Galera (with X, J and G)
- Try Tamilok in Palawan (I'll do this in December on our Coron trip)
- Learn how to clean the bathroom
- Attend a High School reunion
- Reconnect with S or D
- Write down at least 100 "5 Things I'm Thankful For" (I did 4 already)
- Buy a designer bag (let me add: OR receive a designer bag as a gift)
- Take a 1-week leave from work
- Have a my-favorite-movies-marathon for a whole day (My Best Friend's Wedding, Up Close & Personal, Clueless, Pay It Forward, Sound of Music, Annie)
- Buy a new phone
- Save money enough for a down payment for a real estate property
- Sing ONE (I repeat, ONE!) song loud enough to be heard by X
- Learn how to cook Adobo and Sinigang
- Print at least 100 pictures from the past and make a scrapbook
- (censored. hahaha!)
- Surprise weekend get-away. I should drive.
- Say, _ _ _!
How about you, do you have your own list? :)