My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Let's Go, Gohotels!

Spent my weekend at gohotels.
Check-in Counter

I enjoy staying in hotels. I feel I'm so pampered just having to sleep in their soft beds and using their super-soft pillows.

But due to budget constraints, I only have the chance to book hotel rooms when there are on-going promos. Thanks to Smart for the Linden Suites Promo.

So when I heard about gohotels, I tried to book a room online. Honestly, I had a hard time looking for the cheapest room available. I tried looking for the Php388 rate (as advertised by gohotels), but to no avail.

I booked our room (I think at least a month before the date of check-in), for Php995.00 (Php888 plus tax).

Here are some pictures of our room.
Queen Size Bed
The door on your left is the CR.
LCD TV per room
The View. EDSA.
The Room
You'll see this when the elevator opens to your floor.
Convenience Store in the lobby? Hahaha!
My recommendation?
I'd definitely go back to gohotels, only if it's FREE or if I get the room for less than Php1,000.

Try it out and let me know how you enjoyed your stay.
You may book your stay at here.

Gohotels is located at:
Upper Ground, Robinson's Cybergate Plaza
EDSA Corner Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City
(beside Robinson's Pioneer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails