My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Payless

While waiting for my scheduled check-up earlier, went to Payless (in Megamall)

I wasn't able to take a picture of the whole store, or even the whole rack of shoes though.

Do they really display their shoes that way? I was overwhelmed with the different styles of shoes, but was at the same time confused because they were not arranged by type or style.

I found something cute naman despite the random display.
Sorry for the vein-y foot. :(
Php1250 for this cute pair. Not bad, right?
Ughh, the veins! Php895 or Php995 for this pair.
Php895 or Php995 for this pair of wedges.
The height.
Php995 for this one.
Will definitely go back to Payless for these pairs.(Credit Card, lagot!)

Hope you're having a Tuesday blast! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails