My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

5 Things I'm Thankful For #6

Now on my 6th entry on above subject.


I'm Thankful For...


1. LET (Leading in Excellence Training). Seriously, for allowing me to take a breather from the normal work-routine, and providing us (the participants) the experience to enjoy and learn at the same time.


2. X. For making me kilig without exerting an effort. For making me laugh. For making fun of my super-effective map-reading, making-directions, leading-the-way and finding-where-we-parked-the-car skills.


3. Fringe. I'm now on Season 1 Episode 5. So far, loving it! Thanks for an additional to-download & to-watch for series.


4. My Skills. For being able to practice my skills. For making someone happy.


5. Training Sessions (Fri & Sat). For allowing us to enjoy the free coffee in the pantry. hahaha!


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails