My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Can't Have Enough Of Charlie's


Have you tried Charlie's Grind & Grill?

I don't know how many times I've been there. 

What I do know is, X will not be tired of going back to Charlie's.

So who is Charlie? Charlie's Executive Chef Robby Goco of Cyma fame decided to name their restaurant after Charlie Nagreen, a.k.a. "Hamburger Charlie", known to be the American inventor of the 'portable meatball' which he sandwiched in white bread. And so, the burger was born.
Clockwise: (1) As you enter the air-conditioned area of Charlies. (2) Carwash beside the grill. (3) Two back-to-back TV for the diners. (4) The tables with abundant supply of tissue paper.
 
Yesterday before going to Gohotels, X and I went to Charlie's for his late lunch.

He ordered Cheese Steak, USDA Black Angus Beef (Hungry Size). It looked really yummy. And it was definitely filling as X had a hard time breathing after he finished the whole sandwich. :P
Cheese Steak (USDA Black Angus Beef, Hungry Size) Php395
Since I already had lunch, we ordered additional Fresh Fries (Php60 per serving) for sharing.

Before we left the hotel, our friend, T texted me to ask if we wanted to have lunch. As expected, X suggested to have lunch in Charlie's. Again.

So, we met in Charlie's. X ordered the Black Angus Burger with Fries (Php175). G also ordered the same burger.
Black Angus Burger sliced into half. (Php150 only if you prefer to have it without the fresh fries)
I tried Gourmet Chicken Burger with fresh fries (Php170). Honestly, didn't enjoy it that much. I found the taste kinda bland and nakakaumay.
Gourmet Chicken Burger (bawas na un fries. hehe)

For T, she ordered Cheese Steak (Batangas Beef, Hungry Size) at Php320 per serving.
Doesn't it look yummy? It's kinda messy to eat though.
And they still wanted to try more, they ordered half dozen of sweet and spicy Buffalo Chicken Wings (Php150 for half-dozen and Php290 for a dozen)
I love the Hot Buffalo Chicken Wings. I have yet to try the NUCLEAR one.
Are you feeling hungry now?

Tara, let's go back to Charlie's because I want to try their Fish and Chips (Php220)
Fish and Chips

You can try all these yummy and huge servings at Charlie's Grind & Grill located at:
16 East Kapitolyo Drive, Brgy Kapitolyo, Pasig City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails