My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bloopers. Bloopers.

I've never heard so much bloopers in one night.


This resulted to nonstop laughs. Rolling over on the floor. Achy tummies.


While playing Blackjack (21)...
T: Bakit ba kailangan 21? Hindi ba puwede 23 or 25?


When someone showed her cards for a WIN, an Ace and a Jack (or was it a Q or K?)...
X: O bakit, un Jack ba puwede din na 20 un value?


Playing Trivial Pursuit...
How many years did Sleeping Beauty fall asleep under the spell?
Answer: 100 years
X: Si Sleeping Beauty ba un? Hindi ba si Snow White?
W: Hindi siya un. Pero natulog din siya, mas sandali nga lang.
X: Ah kasi, diba un elves sa paligid nya?
ALL: Elves???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails