My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Things That I Miss.

I had a couple of SMS exchange with my best friend earlier.


This got me into a senti mode.


I miss a lot of things.


I miss our rare get-together's.


I miss my other friends.


I miss the times we feasted on sizzling tofu and amaretto sour.


I miss the times we walked in QC just to claim our UAAP tickets.


I miss the times we cut class just to watch Feng Sui.


I miss hanging out in M's car during long breaks.


I miss our ranting and whining.


I miss eating ham, cheese and egg sandwich in the canteen before our Lab class start.


I miss going to computer shops just to chat.


I miss our biglaang lakad and being kaladkarin enough to join the fun.


I miss our group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails