My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What Was Anne Thinking?

I like Anne.

I think she has been in Preview's Best Dressed for a couple of years already.

But when I saw what she looked like during the Star Magic Ball (2010), I think something went wrong.

What look was she aiming for? IMO, it didn't look nice. (And I'm being subtle about this ha.)

Anne (2010 Ball)

She definitely rocked the red carpet in the past years.

I definitely heart this :)
Here are more photos from the Star Magic Ball
Erich Gonzales and Enchong Dee

Kristine Hermosa and Oyo Boy Sotto
Paul Soriano and Toni Gonzaga
Gerald Anderson and Kim Chui

Piolo Pascual and KC Concepcion
I love. Tessa Prieto-Valdes and Angel Aquino
I LOVE! Such a sweet couple :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails