My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

5 Things I'm Thankful For #2

This is my second entry for my "5 Things I'm Thankful For" list.

98 more to go. Whew! :p

1. My sense of hearing. For being able to hear his voice earlier. What a relief!

2. My positive-thinking and supportive friend, J. Thank you for trying to put together some plans on how to make things work out.

3. My extra time to play badminton. Thank you for giving me a way to release my emotions. (Naks!)

4. My reconnection to the past. I'll be having dinner with my High School friends tomorrow. I'm sure it will be an endless night of recalling HS memories, sharing of latest chikas. (Thank you also because I know this is a preview of one of my "30 things to do before 30" list, which is To Attend A High School Reunion.

5. My latest favorite teleserye (or is it called  fashion-serye now?). Magkaribal. I just love watching the show. Period. :)

Thank you, Lord. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails